4.06.2011

Creative Inspiration with Forks!

Business Card Holder- Spoon Head
Forked up Art
Oftentimes I see art and I am in awe.  Sometimes I see art and I wonder what inspired the artist to use materials in the way that they did.  Usually in those cases the artist used a material that isn't always used in art, or they used a material in a creative or alternative way.  Sometimes art moves me more so than other times. 

Today's Creative Inspiration Feature is a case of "That is is awesome... what made you start doing that... and to continue to come up with different combinations and designs?".  I haven't asked the artists as I haven't met him.  That said, I am still highly intrigued and moved by the creativity in his work.  Each day as artists we are often asked about our inspiration, our creativity and more.  Some days we are curious about others.  Today, I would like to put aside my questions and simply honor the work of Judson Jennings. 
Recipe Card Stand- Fork Head
Forked Up Art
Judson Jennings's designs which are featured in the etsy shop Forked up Art.  Indeed, as one may guess from the name of the shop, forks are a part of his design.  He also uses spoons frequently along with other utensils and materials.  Jennings creates pieces of art that are creative and functional.  They are contemporary, sleek, fun, innovative, playful, entertaining, and...  sometimes they make you laugh.
The iFork Stand
Forked up Art
Forkellaneous Spoon
Forked up Art.
Salt n' Pepper Spoon Head
Forked up Art
Judson profile states that he has been welding since he was 16 years old, and his skill is evident in his work.  He has a young son and his love for both his creative art and a fun-loving spirit are both evidenced through his art.  Check out some of the amazing things that are happening and that you can find at Forked up Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading :-). I love comments!