|Califia- Queen of the Californias. |
Readers, meet Skinfolk, a lovely shop on Etsy. Skinfolk is a fantastic shop that is brimming with luscious body butters, healing herbal soaks of all sorts for your body, mind and spirit, fantastic healing salves... and more! Also meet Tisha who is the amazing owner and creative mind/healer behind Skinfolk. Tisha has a home base in the San Diego, CA area. She loves learning and teaching (I feel connected to her on that level also!) In her etsy profile she states that she "feels abundantly blessed to teach about our wonderful Mother Nature". Rock on Tisha! She also shares that her passion in life is "increase awareness of our beautiful sameness... trees, seas, babies." If you are in the San Diego area you can check her out locally at the Hillcrest Farmer's Market and take in her pure, organic products and holistic healing blends first hand.
Just some of the highlights of what makes Tisha's products at Skinfolk and her methods special and extraordinary include:
|Organic, raw, fairly traded ingredients|
used by Skinfolk
- creating her recipes from scratch
- using solar infusions of virgin olive oil and *organic* herbs in EVERY creation
- including *natural* ingredients in her products including natural preservatives of vitamin e, honey, citric acid, and essential oils.
- embracing a globally ethical and sustainable business model which results in the best ingredients for her products and the best energy going into her products.
- only uses fairly traded, organic, raw and sustainable items which she herself loving picks from reputable suppliers.
In addition, she makes a choice to NOT do what many other companies do and this makes her products and company also stand apart. For example:
|Skinfolk Love Set of 3|
- She doesn't add water to her product.
- She doesn't add mineral oil to her product.
- She doesn't use hydrogenated oils.
- She uses NO chemical preservatives!!!
- She never uses fragrance oils. Only the real stuff :-)
Throughout the shop, within the description of each product, you can read customer reviews of that product, as well as Skinfolk in general. Here are some of the things people have to say...
"Love how this feels, very nourishing! Thanks so much for such great products!"
|Tree of Karite- Fairly Traded Raw Shea Butter- |
1.7 oz recyclable glass jar
"How exciting to find the most fabulous raw butter mixtress!!! A plus plus plus for Tisha! She is a doll, the best at customer service, ships asap and your products are packaged so beautifully! Enclosed list of ingredients and what they do! And filled to the top! This is creamy dreamy healing power! And she included a lovely extra! I urge everyone to try her goodies! She far exceeded my expectations! She is just lovely seller and lovely product, you know she truly takes pride in her creations!!!"
|Rainforests of the Amazon- Velvety Smooth Tucuma Butter- |
1.7 oz recyclable glass jar
**Pictured Here- Raw Tucuma**
|Selah- Pause and Enjoy Life Bath Sachet- |
Stop Insomnia, Dry Skin, Bad Attitudes with One Soak.
|Exotic Body Butter Set- Intense Moisture and Vitamin|
Rich with Amino Acids and Anti-oxidants
|Khepri- God of the Rising Sun- Nourish Hair Food-|
Transforms split ends, itchy dry scalp,
and chemical damage.
|Superfruit to the Rescue- Cold Pressed Indian Mango |
Butter- Elevate your spirits while alleviating dry skin.
|And the Winner is... The BALM- Pain Relieving |
Herbal Salve- Amazing Relief Lies Ahead.