3.14.2011

Mystic Wynd: Etsy Blogger of the Month Feature

Mystic Wynd
This month I am happy to introduce you all to the wonderful land of Mystic Wynd This is a happening place on Etsy, full of eclectic, one of a kind, artistic jewelry and treasures made for gift giving.  Karen of Mystic Wynd fills her shop with all sorts of creative wonders sure to please any heart's desire.  Congratulations to Karen, the EtsyBlogger of March. 

Below you will find some of my absolute favorites.  It was a daunting task to select just a few ... I wish all of my daunting tasks were this much fun! 



Sterling Silver Botswana Agate Earrings
by Mystic Wynd
Dyed Turquoise Necklace-
Orange Fyre Fairie
by Mystic Wynd

Sterling Silver Gilded Seashell Necklace-
Siren's Song
by Mystic Wind

3 comments:

  1. Love the seashell necklace. <3

    Follow You, follow me; I enjoy new followers and blog comments.

    _Andrea
    http://storybookartifact.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some beauties from Mystic Wind's shop! I have yet to do my blog on her, but it's on my mind to do next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature of my shop! It's been such an honor (and a lot of fun) being the blogger of the month - my favorite part has been seeing what items people are sharing from my shop! It's such a great feeling being team mates with so many wonderful and talented bloggers!

    Karen

    MysticWynd on Etsy
    Mystic Wynd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading :-). I love comments!