6.21.2011

EtsyBloggers' Blog Carnival June #1- Colors of Summer

For the EtsyBloggers' blog carnival we were given the following topics to write on:

1. Summer is right around the corner!!! What are your favorite activities to do with your family during the summer months?
2. What colors remind you of summer? Have you been using these colors in your shop lately? Show us!

I chose #2.  Colors of Summer.

My taste in color changes with the seasons, as I realize many people's do.  When summer is approaching I am ready to leave the darker tones that I drift to in the winter and I move to bright cheery colors, clean crisp white, and very-black blacks.  Check out the selection of some of my favorite finds from the treasuries below to sample some of my favorite summer colors :-). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading :-). I love comments!